Saturday, November 7, 2009

Review in Math

After the P.T., we had our review in Math again. Every morning, we were going to the academic building. We went to Mrs. Javier to ask for our exercises.

That was my life for this week. The whole day, we stayed in the Math Center, answering the exercises given to us. If we had free time, we were playing anything we could play. Every recess time, I went to our room and ask my classmates about the things they did. Sometimes, I ate lunch with them.

On the last day of this week, I heard that on next week we are not excused anymore. They said that our contest was moved to January. It means that on next week, we will attend the classes. After the classes on that day, I asked everything I should do for next week. I was really stressed because of thinking many things. I hope that next week will not be very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment