Saturday, October 31, 2009

P. T.

We had our periodic test this week. I was from a review for a Math Contest and I wasn’t able to attend the classes last week. Because of that, I may not take the test in some of the subjects. But since I had time to review, I just took all so I’ll not think of it anymore.

Last week, I had been thinking about the P.T. I tried to always to be updated with the lessons. I asked Bobby to have notes for the things they are doing. Every time I had vacant time, I asked someone to teach me the lessons I missed that’s why I am very thankful to them for being very supportive and cooperative. I decided to take the test whatever happens since I am updating myself to our new lessons.

When this week came, I almost change my mind. I thought that I may do better in the test if I’ll have more time to review. But I also thought that if it may also be the same. One more thing, I already told myself that I will take the test and once I said something, I should do it. We had the GSP camp after the test. This week was really busy. I just hope that the results of my tests will be all right. I am just hoping for a passing grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment