Saturday, October 17, 2009

Camp

After a year, there was a Regional Environmental Science Camp again. It was earlier this year than last year. It was held in Pedro Guevara Memorial National High School on October 15 to 17.

I participated in the camp. On the first day, we came in the camp site in the afternoon. We fixed our things in our rooms. Then after some time, we had a parade with the other participants. There was a program after that. It started with the presentation of the cheers and yells of the different provinces. We watched the Search for Ginoo at Binibining Kalikasan. The program ended after that contest.

The next day, I was very busy. We were grouped with the other divisions. I was with Nica and Patricia, my schoolmates, the whole day. We were in Old Rose – Envirose Nature Warriors team. I met new friends from Batangas, Rizal and other provinces. I also had teammates from Cavite. We enjoyed each others company. We had fun in the natures trail. We also had other games like banana eating. I was working with them the whole day so I got tired and I slept early that night.

On the last day, our stay was only until after lunch. I took a bath early then fixed my things. We still need to be with our teammates that morning. We practiced our jingle for our presentation. We should have warm up early in the morning but the person who will lead the exercise did not arrive. At 7, we had our breakfast without knowing that the others were having their exercise. We just practiced our jingle after eating. There was an awarding after the presentations of the different teams. We were thankful to receive some awards and recognitions.

I enjoyed in the camp and I hope that I can still join next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment