Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sick

I hate this week. I had many things to do since I was excused last week because of the camp. Even if I was still excused this week for Math review, I need to be updated. That’s why I was thankful to Bobby because he was taking notes for me about the things they did when I was not around. I was also asking him about the assignments and projects.

Another thing I hate was I got sick. I have colds and cough. Then, I had a fever last Tuesday. I was asked to go home and to rest. I was not able to go to school the next day since I was a little bit not feeling and I still need to rest. At night, I had a fever again. My temperature reached up to thirty nine degrees Celsius or more. On the next day, I still had a fever so we went to Manas Medical Clinic. I had a check up. We waited for almost two hours because there was no doctor yet when we arrived. The doctor gave me another medicine and asked me to continue the other medicine I was taking for my cough.

Until now, I have cough and colds. I just hope that I will be well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment