Saturday, October 3, 2009

Reunion


When I graduated in elementary, I always miss my former classmates. I am always looking for time to be with them. Because of that, we had planned four reunions in just three years after our graduation. Sad to say, we never had a complete attendance. But as time passes by, our reunions are getting better.

I was our president in our class. And for me, I should be the person responsible in planning our reunions. But since I was busy, it was our vice president who planned the past reunions. I just told them that I will plan next time and I will just be the assistant of our vice president for awhile. I was able to attend all the reunions they planned except the first one since I was in the camp that time in Laguna. I just knew about it the day before the camp.

Our last reunion was the most successful so far. Many attended this time unlike before. We were all from Tanza so it was not difficult to contact each other. We stayed in our house. At first, we met in our school, Tanza Elementary School. Then, they went to the house of others to fetch them since they were just near. At lunch, we bought our foods. They were from Jollibee, Chowking and McDonalds since we can’t decide where to eat. We went back to our house and watched television and movies while chatting. It was fun. I hope that will have a better reunion next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment