Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

I have colds and cough again this week. I don’t know how come I got sick again. My father almost got angry to me because at first, I can’t find the name of the medicine given to me before. We were supposed to leave the house to go to school when he asked me about my medicine. I asked if I can just buy when I get home in the afternoon since I still need to look for the name of my other medicine but he told me to buy in a pharmacy near our school. So we all looked for it. I know that I kept it but I forgot where. Good thing after a few minutes we finally found it. In school, I asked someone to accompany me in buying my medicine outside our school. I told him that I am really tired and sick of having colds and cough. I don’t want to hear my father asking me if I already drink my medicine. He was always asking that every time I cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment