Saturday, November 21, 2009

Confused

These past few days, I had been thinking of many things. There are chores at home which I really don’t know if my help was enough. There are also assignments and projects for school. I need to do many things in our house and at school. Another problem was the schedule of the Math Festival which will be conducted by the CALGEOTRIST Society. I am a school level officer of that club so I need to be updated about the program that will be held. This week, we thought we were having the Math Festival. It was supposed to be on Friday. We had a meeting but it seemed to be that it will not be on Friday. They did not make it clear when the festival will be. We made some of the decorations. I seemed to be crazy this week because of being very confused of the things I should do first. All I want is for this week to end. I hope that I will be able to accomplish everything I should do. Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment