Saturday, November 28, 2009

Math Festival

After the leadership training I attended, I proceed to our school for our Math Festival on the same day the seminar ended. I was a facilitator in the contest of Rubik’s Cube.

As I arrived in our school, I placed my things first in our room then I looked for Carisse. I asked for my shirt with our club’s name. She told me that it was with Ate Karissa, our president. So I went to Math Center and there I got my shirt. It was very small but good thing it fits me. I just changed there since I don’t have much time thinking that the contest where I should facilitate will start at any time at that moment. I went to LRC after that. The contest where I was assigned will be held there. I helped first in Sudoku before facilitating in Rubik’s. In the afternoon, the Mr. And Ms. Mathaba was held. The festival was ended after the awarding. It was a very tiring day but I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment