Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mirachel

Do you know her? If you are studying or if you studied in Tanza Elementary School, school year 2002 until 2009, you’ll know her. She is good in Math…like me? I knew her because we were both contestants in Math in our former school. We became close because of that. She is now a freshman in Tanza National Comprehensive High School. Before, I hoped that she’ll be with me, we’ll be schoolmates, and I even dreamt of seeing her in our school but she didn’t take the entrance exam in our school. She is really a good friend of mine and like a younger sister to me.

Maybe you are now wondering why I mentioned her. It was because I just met her in the leadership training I attended. I thought that only Kuya Ian will make me happy in that seminar but unexpectedly, she made me happy, too. I was expecting for my former classmates to be there. I was shocked when someone called me when I was in the canteen one time. At first, I didn’t notice her but then when I realized that it was really her I forgot at that very moment that I was with my schoolmates. We were supposed to eat dinner but it was interrupted when I met Mirachel. They will also buy food for dinner when I met her so after a few seconds we left each other.

We spent time with each other on the last night of the training. The program that evening finished very late since they chose to not have program anymore on the next day. They wanted us to go home early so they finished everything that night. But since that was our last night, we chose to stay out late and if we can, we will not sleep. We stayed in the middle of the field. It was really not a field with grasses. It was just an open ground. We sat everywhere, looked at the sky with the stars, talked about anything and fell asleep together. I was really happy to see and be with her again after the past two years or more. I hope that we’ll have time for each other next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment