Saturday, August 29, 2009

Red Everywhere

What does color red symbolizes?

The bus we were riding going home stopped at Petron, Naic. The bus was not air- conditioned so the windows were open. I can remember that I was still talking to Lara when I looked at the gasoline station and noticed red colors. There were red things everywhere. I told Lara about it. She replied laughing and said that it means that we should use our red YES Camp bags. She said that because the time when we used those bags, we also noticed the same thing.

At the time I noticed red, I saw red caps. There were red cars and motorcycles. Signs have red backgrounds, houses and stores were painted with red color, and even the scarf at the back of a man I saw walking was red. I told Lara that it was happening because we were already searching for red things. Our conversation about colors started. It was not a serious talk. It was full of fun. We were teasing each other as colorblind. We started laughing and laughing until we got home.

What do you think is the message behind that event?

No comments:

Post a Comment