Saturday, August 15, 2009

C - Day

I got this style of keeping a secret about a day in Full House where, they used D – day for divorce day.

C – day was full of surprises and happiness. I got sick this day when we were going home but it was only Lara who knew it. Being sick means a different thing to my friends. For us, if you are sick you’ll treat others. We rode in a jeepney that time. Lara was just beside me so we planned what I will treat. We had three choices. Nikko, Lara and me did “maiba” and the choice that the person, who will be the one different from the other two, represents will be chosen. Nikko won without knowing what was happening.

When we arrived at Tanza, Lara and I told Nikko what will happen. At first, we told him that I was sick which he didn’t get fast. We still told him that I will treat them for him to understand us. Even when we were already buying, Nikko was still thinking if that was true and he kept on telling us that he doesn’t have money. We just told him that it was really true.

We had good conversation that night. We didn’t spend much time before going home because our parents might be worried about us. After sometime, we went home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment