Saturday, August 22, 2009

ID Picture

I don’t like taking pictures of myself. The only one who can take a good picture of mine is my mother. I don’t know why it is like that but it just happen. If you were one of my classmates before, I bet you haven’t really seen my ID pictures. Many said that they had seen those but I don’t believe them and even if it was true, I just thought that it was a little glance so I just ignored them. As what I can remember, I was not showing them to anyone since grade school if not necessary. They were always covered with something such as another ID or my name tag.

But something strange happened one day of this week. I showed my ID picture to some of my classmates. I was not shy that time. Maybe I thought that it was not that special anymore. It was alright for me since they didn’t laughed at my picture. I am always thinking like that because I had experienced it before.

Now I learned that people around me are more matured than before. I am sorry for judging them early.

No comments:

Post a Comment