Saturday, September 5, 2009

Exciting Birthday

It was still two weeks before my birthday but I had been planning many things for that day. I thought of celebrating my birthday with my friends and of course with my family too. But it will be difficult for me since they are not close. It will also be difficult for me to manage my time or with whom I will be with.

I decided to celebrate with my family on my birthday, September 10, then with my friends on the next day. Some of my friends are also my classmates so it will be better to have fun on Friday than on Thursday, my birthday. The reason for that is for us to not think about tomorrow, like about our assignments. I will let anything to happen on my birthday but after that, I will do my plans. I planned to treat my friends in McDonalds. I had been estimating the amount of money I need for that day. I had a list for my guests. I also decided the meals they can order which I can afford. I want my birthday this year to be really memorable that’s why I am working hard for it. I know that it will not happen as what I planned but still, I will do my best for it to be fun.

I really enjoyed planning for my birthday. I am so excited and I can’t wait for that day to come. I hope that everything will be fine and all of us will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment