Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kultura

Can you notice the polo – shirt that most of the reporters are using? It is just a simple kind of polo – shirt with a small figure of the shape of the Philippines on the upper left side. When I noticed the polo – shirt, I hoped that one day I will have one of that. Often times, I am asking my family about the shirt as where can I buy and other things about it every time I see them on television.

One day, my brother came home and he told me that he saw the same style of shirt in Kultura section in SM Department Store. When we went to SM Bacoor, I searched for the shirt I want but there was none. My brother told me that maybe it was just in Mall of Asia. When we went to Mall of Asia, I saw some but not exactly the same with the one I want. We then remembered that there is another boutique of Kultura outside the department store. We went there and as we entered the boutique, I saw the polo – shirts immediately.

I was very excited to choose when I saw the different colors of the polo – shirts available. I only want a simple one. When I was searching for it, the white polo – shirt caught my attention. I asked for a medium size but there was none. I was disappointed but then, I had my second choice. I chose the blue one and at last, there was an available size. I had what I wanted. I was very thankful when my father paid for it. That is now my favorite shirt which is perfect since its color, blue, is also my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment