Saturday, September 12, 2009

3 – D

Do you know about the 3 – D movies?

I am not that innocent with that kind of movies. I had tried watching a 3 – D movie but twice or thrice only and it was, I think, three or more years ago. Just a week before my birthday, we went to Mall of Asia. We first ate lunch there. Then when were window shopping, we saw the posters for the showing movies. We thought of watching Transformers at first then we changed and ended up in watching Up. We chose the 3 – D version. We didn’t buy any food since we just had our lunch. When we entered the theater, they gave us the eye glasses which we will use to see the 3 – D effects in the movie. I enjoyed watching. It felt like I became a kid again. The story is about the adventures of an old man, the main character, with a young boy in scouting uniform.

I liked the movie. It has plenty of lessons. One of its lessons is about sacrificing things for the betterment of the others. I learned that I should be very careful in making decisions and always try to do the right thing. I should not be afraid to explore and have adventures in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment