Saturday, July 25, 2009

Do you think I helped him?


I don’t know what happened. I just felt that I need to go home early. My first purpose was only to help my father in washing our clothes. I didn’t expect that I will do something else that afternoon.

You may know him but still I’ll just call him as my son. At the time I told him that I’ll go home with him, he just looked at me. I just thought that maybe he was already waiting at that time so I fixed my things immediately. When I finished, I saw him walking away. At first, I thought that he was going to leave me but when I got in the school bus I saw him and he reserved a seat for me. He was quiet for awhile but it didn’t take a long time for him to tell me what he was thinking. I didn’t ask him anything. I just listened to him for I know that it was what he needed that time. I already noticed it when I talked to him after the flag retreat but I just seriously thought of it when I sat beside him felt that something was bothering him.

I understood what he felt because I had experienced all those things. All the emotions he felt from the start, I know their reasons. I just advised him to help himself not to be affected by others that may discourage him. If they pressure him, don’t be one of them. He should always be optimistic and think that everything happens for a reason.

I hope that I helped my son. I just don’t want him to suffer or experience the same thing I had before. I also hope that he’ll have good health at all times and he’ll always do his best and consider each day that will come will be the best day of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment