Saturday, July 18, 2009

Missing You

For the past two years, I never forget about my grade school classmates. Often times, I remembered the moments we shared to each other and had fun together. I missed them very much that’s why before, I visited them in their school whenever I had free time. But it is different now. I changed.

When I started in third year, I became busy. We always have assignments and we seldom have free time. I am more focused in the present happenings in my life and I almost forget about my former classmates. But I know God made a way for me not to do that. It was only two months when the school year began but I had seen many of my former classmates. I saw some of them in malls. One of them, Che, visited me in our house. She was one of my closest friends. She had been in our house for many times and I was happy because she was the only one who visits me even if there is no occasion. I also met Bill, my former seatmate when I was in sixth grade, in church.

I was very cheerful when I saw my former classmates. I still miss them. I thank God for making a way for me to meet them again. Now I know that I didn’t really forget them and I never will. They will stay and always be in my mind and heart even if many years had passed. All I need is to organize my schedule so that I’ll have time for serious things and time for having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment