Saturday, July 4, 2009

Yes and No

Have I ever asked myself to give up in Cavite National Science High School?

“No, I will never give up.” I will do my best to graduate at CNSHS. That was how I think when I was still a freshman. Of course, there were lots of new things that time which brought excitement in the new chapter of my life. I was pleased in every fresh things introduced to my mind. I joined the clubs I was interested at. And the best part was having new friends.

But when I became a second year student, I realized the truth. One day, I just woke up from my dream in my perfect world and told myself, “Yes, I do want to transfer”. I saw the real world inside our school. There were unfair things that happened. I discovered the negative things which sometimes lead me for saying that I better study at other schools. But someone told me that it was just normal. I can’t avoid those things in schools, in any place and even in any situations in life. There is no perfect thing in this world, even a school. Now, I am not thinking of that anymore. I will just continue to do the right things and to be not affected by the pessimistic things in my environment.

After a few days I wrote this, bad memories became weeds that appeared and bothered me. I made myself busy to forget everything about them but there were really persons that I can’t please to not remind them to me. Until now, I can’t say that I will never think of giving up in CNSHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment