Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where is our room?

I thought that this week will be normal. Normal as in there will be five days of classes and I will just be tired because of studying for the assignments. But unexpected things happened. First we only had four days of classes this week because it was holiday on Friday, since it was Independence Day.
A bad news also came. We were required to transfer to another room because the room where we were staying is a laboratory which is said not to be occupied as a classroom. We were all shocked hen we knew about it. That happened on Wednesday. At the time we knew about it, we quickly fixed our things and prepared it to transfer to our new room. I have lots of books and notebooks. They were heavy. I got tired in transferring my things. At lunch, we ate in our former room for the last time. After eating, my classmates played a game where they really had fun. When we return to our new room, we started fixing our things again. While fixing our things, we found out that there was something missing. One of the sacks for our Earthwatch was not in our room. Mizpah and I decided to go back to our former room to search for it, but it was not there. We went there thrice but it was really not there. We also search in the whole campus and at last we found it. But when we looked at the things inside it, they were not complete. Now, it is a mystery of what happened to the other things inside the sack, and we need to solve it. Until now, there was still no update.
The last day of this week, Thursday, was a day full of fun. I came to school and walk through the pathway leading to the seniors' building. At the end of the pathway, I saw John Paul and before I reached him, he already pointed to somewhere else. When I looked the place he pointed, I realized that was a room. In my mind I laughed at myself. Good thing I was not embarrassed when they laughed at me because if that happen my whole day will be ruined and all day long I will be in bad mood. But at the end of the day, I didn't control my temper. I had a misunderstanding with my friend and I hope that we'll be alright soon.



2 comments:

  1. Oh really! You're a third year student! You seem to be just 8-10 years old in your picture. Maybe you did study at an early age. How come the school's uniform is green? Weird? Hehe. There was already an update about the lost Earthwatch collections; informant is Kuya Eddy.

    ReplyDelete