Saturday, June 6, 2009

My First Week as a Third Year High School Student

I arrived at school early. I was the earliest in our room. I came at school at with my other two schoolmates who were also third year students and the funny thing about us was we have different sections but our rooms are just beside each other. Each of us was the earliest among our classmates. After some time, we had our flag ceremony then I cleaned in our room. Our schedule was also given to us but we were not able to have our first subject since we did something. In most of our classes, our teachers assigned some requirements and asked for our names but there were also some who introduced the subject they're teaching.
The next day, I was not early anymore but it was alright because we don't have logbook yet. We just had our Diagnostic Tests in the morning while in the afternoon; we had the continuation of the Brigada Eskwela. At first, we all thought that we can go home in the afternoon as what was announced so we were disappointed when we knew that it will not happen anymore. The other day, almost the same thing happened in the morning but in the afternoon, we attended the elections and meetings of the clubs we want to join. I joined the CALGEOTRIST Society and Young Environmentalist Club.
We were whole day on Thursday. Again, I came early but this time, I was with Lara. We had regular classes but in some of our subjects, we only checked the Diagnostic Tests we answered. This day, we received the Girl Scouts of the Philippines uniform we ordered. We were all waiting for it since it is a new uniform. I was excited to wear it the next day. So on Friday, I had a new uniform. The pants were a bit long so I folded it. About our classes, we had some activities and during our Speech class we had a game. It was called word challenge but unfortunately, I didn't win. After lunch, we had an election for the officers of the Research Club. I was not even nominated in any position but it was alright. At 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., we had our vacant time. I attended first the meeting of CALGEOTRIST Society then I watched the audition for the new SALIW members in the gym. I was expecting for a flag retreat after that but there was none because of the heavy rain. I had fun this week. I didn't feel that it was just the first week of classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment