Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Unhappy Ending

Do all "endings" mean that there will be no next? Actually,this does not really mean that something stopped or lasted. It was not an ending of a story, specifically a love story for it to be happy. It was just about a week that ended in an unhappy way.
Yes, it was my fault. I did not really become angry to someone as how it looked like. I was angry to myself. Usually,when you were given something, your reaction should be happy and thankful but I did not feel that. I know that I did not act in a right way and I did something wrong. I should even thank the person who gave me that something. Now I realized my mistake, I do not have enow courage to talk or just even look at that person. But I know that I should do something for us to be alright again.
Still, even if I was sorry for what happened I want to say that my reason for acting like that was because for me if I do not need a thing that much and I can live without it, there's no reason for me to have it. One more thing, was that a thing cannot be replaced as long as it is still useful. I know that the person just cares for me,did not do anything wrong and does not mean anything but just to make me happy. I hope that we will be alright soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment