Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sorry...

II. Lola Mommy

“I am sorry for not greeting you on your birthday in the same way my brother and father did.”

I know that I am only one in the world. I am the only one person having all my qualities characteristics and everything about me. I am different from everyone. Still, there are some things about me which are also the qualities of other people and I know that I can’t avoid those. However, I often try to be unique in almost everything I can do. That is why I preferred to write a letter as my birthday greeting for my grandmother than to make a video. I really wanted to greet her on her birthday. I was just shy to have a video of my greetings maybe because I never became comfortable with cameras.

“I hope you understand me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment