Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sorry...

III. Ate Sheila

“I am sorry for stopping myself in giving importance to you.”

I am a weird person. For me, a friend is someone that I know, either in face or name and even both. So if I begin to give more attention and importance to a person, he or she will not just be simply a friend to me but now a close friend. That’s what Ate Sheila is for me. I am really cheerful for having her as my friend. We both didn’t expect that we will be this close. Now, I am afraid of losing her that’s why I tried to stay away from her earlier so at the time that she will leave, it will not hurt me that much. Until one day we talked and I realized that if she is really important to me, I will make her last days in our school happy.

“You’re just really important to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment