Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Classes

When our Saturday classes started, I want to forget about that day. I want to remove Saturday in the calendar, in my life. I am not exaggerating but it seemed to be like that. It’s like that day will never ever come.

There is really nothing wrong with having make-up classes if it’s really needed. I just hope that next time, if possible, there will be no assignments. What? We can make on Sunday? Sunday is the only day when we can spend time with our family. Don’t you have families? I am not angry at anyone. I can do assignments early if I want to so I can have time for my family. But many things may happen. What if...?

Like me, it is difficult for me to say no to my family especially now my mother with us whenever they are asking me if we can go somewhere. Do you know the feeling whenever I hear them saying “...minsan na nga lang tayo magkasama-sama”? ... I hope that this will soon end.

No comments:

Post a Comment