Saturday, March 20, 2010

GSP Candelaria

I knew that there will be a GSP camp in Candelaria, Quezon last year, October. Then it was postponed. Now, they scheduled it on March. I waited for a long time. I really wanted to join but based on what happened, I didn’t hope anymore that it will be continued. But I told myself that if ever there will still be a camp, I will join. And one day, they said that it will be on March 15 – 17. Then they asked us again to know who else wants to join and instead of having more participants, many refrained from joining. There even come a time when we were only three who wanted to join. Because of that, they recommended that we should not join anymore. Another reason was that no teacher can come with us. I just accepted it but then, after some hours, the council told our teacher that we should still join because we were already in the list. So no choice, we joined and looked for other girls who can join. We needed eleven participants so we asked our classmates. With the order of our teachers, all the girls of III – Nitrogen joined except Maedenne. Unfortunately, three more weren’t able to join because they got sick. We had nothing to do but to still join even if we were not complete. It was sad at first but we went home cheerful even we got tired because of the activities in the camp. I still look forward for other activities like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment